Paula’s Choice is a global skincare company with its European headquarters in the Netherlands and local offices in London and Berlin. Its mission is to guide customers to make the best choices for their skin – so they feel confident in their decisions and in themselves. Paula’s Choice is the radically truthful skincare company that puts in the research and cuts out the gimmicks.
Paula’s Choice is an organization with a very strong eCommerce focus and drive. Paula’s Choice sells its products via multiple owned webshops and increasingly via online and offline retailers.
To realize the challenging growth plans for Paula’s Choice on the European market, we are looking for a Berlin-based
Brand ambassador and skincare expert
who will share Paula’s Choice skincare knowledge, the Truth in Beauty, and represent the brand and products.
Will you be the Paula’s Choice representative for press, influencers, partners and community? Not only face to face but also in front of the camera you will be sharing knowledge and interacting with Paula’s Choice’s community and fans. This will be done via Instastories, tutorials, YouTube videos and other online channels to build the brand and share skincare knowledge. You will also train partners that will recommend products in their online and offline channels.
We are looking for an outstanding communicator and educator who is passionate about skincare and truly in love with the brand. You are dedicated to deep dive in the company’s collective skincare knowledge and you are able to design and execute exceptional (product) training for the brand Paula’s Choice.
What will you be doing?
- From our Berlin office, you will successfully represent the brand in the German and Austrian media, such as collaborations with beauty editors and bloggers within Germany and Austria.
- Assist the Berlin-based Brand team with answering in-depth questions from followers and fans as well as from the community.
- Driving spirit and fuel for the Paula’s Choice community. You know how to inspire and fire-up the community and based on it’s needs you develop a strategy to engage members and influencers, generate and use User Generated Content.
- Adapt training programs from Paula’s Choice Europe and role this out within Germany and Austria.
- Organize regular skincare philosophy and product training sessions for retailers. The training will involve training beauty consultants, as well as the marketing and customer service teams.
- Collaborate with internal departments (e.g. public relations, marketing, customer service, B2B ) to create new relevant content for the brand and skincare in general, enhance existing content on the Paula’s Choice website and in other media channels, including videos, social media and support for (offline) PR events.
- Host events and offer skin consultations to community, influencers and fans.
- Liaise with Paula’s Choice Europe Manager Education and Applied Research.
What will you bring?
- Skincare passion
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the beauty industry
- Experience in marketing and customer / partner communication
- Proven in-depth knowledge of skin care
- Be able to manage multiple projects on time and to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills – able to present in a variety of different scenarios as a brand spokesperson and trainer
- Experience in education and facilitating courses, workshops and masterclasses
- Problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you enjoy working in a dynamic work and informal environment? Then apply and perhaps you will join our enthusiastic team. We are looking forward to receiving a video recorded motivation (in German) together with your Curriculum Vitae;
If you have questions about this vacancy please contact Melanie Reineke, Manager HR for FSG, via firstname.lastname@example.org.